L-SYS_HRRU

Sunday, May 18, 2008 § 1


Some experiments with L-systems and how they can be used as form generating processes. Here is an example for a highrise structure. The l-system in this case is used more as a procedural modeling tool, than a truly generative system, but still recursion plays an important role for the development of the form.


What's this?

You are currently reading L-SYS_HRRU at object-e architecture.

meta

§ 1 Response to “L-SYS_HRRU”

  • Unknown says:

    Hello,
    I'm taking up the topic 'L-systems as a generative tool in design' for my thesis. The form you've generated is something like what I want to do. Please let me know something about the software and the language used to generate it. It would be very helpful.
    I'm a M.Arch student from Chennai, India.