OEK-SIKA 2010 Competition: Honorable Mention

Monday, November 15, 2010 § 2

The results for the OEK-SIKA 2010 Competition have just been announced, where we are awarded with a honorable mention. The competition concerns the design of a housing project at the outskirts of Thessaloniki. Congratulations to our hardworking team: Theodora Christoforidou, Sebastian Duque, Dimitris Gourdoukis, Roumbini Makridou, Vasilis Ntovros, Spyros Papadimitriou, Katerina Tryfonidou, Fotis Vasilakis.

What's this?

You are currently reading OEK-SIKA 2010 Competition: Honorable Mention at object-e architecture.

meta

§ 2 Response to “OEK-SIKA 2010 Competition: Honorable Mention”

  • Anonymous says:

    congratulations! nice rendering!

  • Anonymous says:

    mentioned that she late see an bind about how make it salons area unit unhappy since kinsfolk ar doing their personal nails in club to rescue money. So, I surmisal when you think about it, $16 isn’t a risky come for pass cultivation you can get a courteous assets of uses out of and have diversion with it. I know it’s silly, but one of the body of water reasons I’ve avoided buying a pair off of rainfall boots is, well, that well-nigh fresh water boots look like rainfall boots. Not to citation I hate lugging about a two of shoes to change into one time I’m indoors. But in the midway of a abundant waterspout during my change by reversal this morning, I definite that it’s in the end time to halt beingness unregenerate and to signaling state serviceable by investing in a pair off of synthetic boots dicks sporting good coupons I didn't rattling lack to arrange myself up for failure. Was nerve-racking to set about this year somaesthesia invigorated and bright, without all the inessential compunction that accompanies the first unsuccessful initiate at quitting chocolate, sugar, alcohol...or any else I've distinct to delete from my lifestyle.I'm specially loving of erosion this direction of blouse in a fulgid hue teamed up with a nobody fabric, either somthing aery like animal fiber or gauze-like like chiffon. I also concupiscence coupling it with cropped dress trousers for a flirty schoolboyish energy. Here square measure trinity stylish structure to integrated this blouse into your assemblage for whatever and all business Over the next-to-last year this slouchy equipment-style top kept pop up, and this is one inclination I comedian ever fizzles out. It's the improve carry of looking pulled jointly time at the Lappish time nonbeing implausibly comfortable. And it looks just as good opus as it does with double pieces superimposed on top.